We construct online, in-person, and blended programs to support your team in reaching their goals. We work with you to understand your needs and how we can co-create learning experiences that take your organization to the next level.
- Designed and programmed LEADS Inspired Leadership, a 5-day online program for health leaders with the HealthCareCAN in partnership with LEADS Canada.
- Developed several online and blended learning courses for the Canadian Red Cross, including Water Safety Instructor Development and Psychological First Aid.
- Designed and program several in-person and online modules for the National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP).
- Developed a six-week in-person course for United Nations military police for the Pearson Peacekeeping Centre that focuses on leadership skills, including communication, mentoring, and extensive immersive exercises.
Creating effective learning programs relies on having a clear strategy in place which links the interventions to the desired outcomes and audience. We work with teams to map their learning curricula and create the architecture of their programs.
- Leading the International First Aid Red Cross Red Crescent Global First Aid Reference Centre steering committee for First Aid Education Guidelines, including the oversight of 90 senior volunteers and clinicians.
- Supporting the Solar Sister Business Booster program in determining how to best help their sisters double their business through a set of distance-delivered modules.
- Completing a high-level analysis and visual program map with the Canadian Police College Executive Development Program.
Facilitators are the links to learning for many participants. We work with teams to coach facilitators to strengthen their practice, finding innovative ways to connect with learners.
- Extensive facilitation experience with diverse audiences, including police, military, educators, clinicians, and public servants. In addition, a certified LEGO® Serious Play facilitator.
- Facilitated courses for UN police on facilitation, mentoring, advising, leadership, and community based policing in Namibia, Uganda, Brazil, and Canada. These courses focused on experiential and peer-learning opportunities.
- Coached Master Instructor Trainer’s and conducting training workshops for the Canadian Red Cross.